Valley Community Services is committed to providing the highest quality services to the people and families we serve. Every person in the agency from the Executive Director to the newest member of the direct service personnel must strive to adhere to the founding principle which requires that every minute of every day should be dedicated to providing the people we serve with a day better than the day before.
At the present time, Valley Community Services operates:
- Over twenty Community Living Arrangements in Adams, Allegheny, Bedford, Butler, Cambria, Cumberland, Fayette, Somerset, and Westmoreland Counties
- Six Intermediate Care Facilities located in Butler, Somerset and Westmoreland Counties
- Two adult training facilities located in Bedford and Westmoreland Counties
- Several types of behavioral and home support services
- An Early Learning Center in Allegheny County